[Project_owners] PHP problem

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 20:39:39 EDT 2006

Finally I fixed all PHP4 not compatible code and the script is almost
working.
As the script can take as long as one min to complete I have cached it, so
it will only parse the 15 webs if the stored result file is older than one
day but I can make PHP write a file. It can not create a file nor modify and
existing one and with CVS access I can not modify permission settings.
There is an easy way to do so or I must contact an admin?

--
Hasta Otra

Ramiro Aparicio