[Project_owners] Web application developer position

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon May 8 01:29:34 EDT 2006

On Sun, 7 May 2006 07:15:03 -0700 (PDT), David Boswell wrote:

>> Either way, (normally) you have to deliberately subscribe. Somebody
>> might have maliciously subscribed him to the project_owners mailing
>> list. But as I understand it mailman will ask you to send a
>> confirmation email before enabling your subscription.

> New project owners are automatically subscribed to this list when their
> project is set up.  This is mentioned in the welcome email, but not
> everyone reads through that message.

Oh. I started reading this long before I became I became a project owner.

By the way where are the hundreds of messages the original complainant
mentioned? I see only a handful of messages a day (if any). What am I
missing? It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Phil
[ ]Trespassers will be shot; Survivors will be shot again!
* TagZilla 0.059