[Project_owners] Web application developer position

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sun May 7 21:11:20 EDT 2006

On Sun, 07 May 2006 13:12:54 +0200, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
>> Cameron I Drysdale wrote:

>>> Please could you stop sending me hundreds of emails, as my inbox is
>>> getting flooded with them. Thanks!

>> Un-subscribe from this newsgroup and you're done ;)

>> p.s. you should really *think* before you blame others for your lack of
>> knowledge of newsgroups!

>> Michael

> But maybe it was send to the mailing list first (and automatically
> forwarded to this newsgroup) so that might be his problem.

Either way, (normally) you have to deliberately subscribe. Somebody
might have maliciously subscribed him to the project_owners mailing
list. But as I understand it mailman will ask you to send a confirmation
email before enabling your subscription.

Phil
[ ]Formatting Drive C: ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ
* TagZilla 0.059