[Project_owners] "Unresponsive script" error when installing extension

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:45:27 EDT 2006

first, you need to find which extension (or page) causes the problem,
don't think there's an easy way around that.

just do a binary search - disable half of your extensions, see if the
problem is still there. if it is, disable half of remaining extensions -
otherwise, flip the disabled/enabled ones and go on in that fasion.
sometimes two extensions conflict with each other (i would guess either
a variable naming conflict or even more likely 2nd extension has set a
listener on an event that 1st extension fires off a lot).

HTH,
Konstantin