[Project_owners] I18n

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 06:05:34 EDT 2006

> > However I find that the underlying engine if it finds a .dtd file
> > missing, it will silently fail and skip the rest of the
> declarations
> > even though there is a valid DTD file further down.
> >
> > Phil
>
> I've seen that too

In the example provided by Neil, you're leveraging XML entities to
"include" multiple DTDs. I doubt if the XML parser actually defines two
DOCTYPEs as per my original question. However, it gets the job done for
i18n... I just wouldn't depend on it for formally defining multiple
DOCTYPEs without some testing of my own.