[Project_owners] I18n

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Fri May 5 08:59:10 EDT 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 05:32, Philip Chee wrote:
> On Thu, 04 May 2006 17:51:20 -0400, Neil Deakin wrote:
> > Eric H. Jung wrote:
> >> I realize multiple DOCTYPEs cannot be specified for a single XUL.
> >
> > See
> > http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/browser/base/content/browser-doctyp
> >e.inc for an example.
>
> I have a problem with multiple DTDs and cross browser extensions. For
> example this entity: &viewPageSourceCmd.label;
> in Firefox it's from:
> <!DOCTYPE overlay SYSTEM "chrome://browser/locale/browser.dtd">
> in Seamonkey it's from:
> <!DOCTYPE overlay SYSTEM
> "chrome://communicator/locale/contentAreaCommands.dtd">
>
> So no problem I think and wrap the two .dtd's as per your example (by
> the way why is there an #endif there? what does that do?).

Neil pointed everyone at an inclusion in the Firefox source, it gets
pre-processed before it ends up in a jar - the #endif will have a matching
#if for some platform-specific consideration

> However I find that the underlying engine if it finds a .dtd file
> missing, it will silently fail and skip the rest of the declarations
> even though there is a valid DTD file further down.
>
> Phil

I've seen that too

--

cdn

--

feedback -at- mozdev -dot- org is for comments *not* about a specific project

http://gifts-for-free.co.uk