[Project_owners] [OT] Mozilla Extensions Update process still sucks big time

Håvar Henriksen havar at henriksen.nu
Fri May 5 07:45:46 EDT 2006

Eric H. Jung skrev:
> Ha! You've got no excuse anymore since Bootcamp (except, maybe, forking
> out USD $100-150 for a Windows XP license)
>
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

Yes, if he uses the Intel Mac he could but maybe he is using the old
PowerPC version? And I guess that since he uses Mac OSX, he wouldn't
like to use WinXP only for a single extension... (If it wasn't just
testing the discussion was about).

--
Håvar I. Henriksen
Community Manager Mozilla Norway || "To err is human, to forgive is