[Project_owners] I18n

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:32:46 EDT 2006

On Thu, 04 May 2006 17:51:20 -0400, Neil Deakin wrote:
> Eric H. Jung wrote:
>> I realize multiple DOCTYPEs cannot be specified for a single XUL.

> See
> http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/browser/base/content/browser-doctype.inc
> for an example.

I have a problem with multiple DTDs and cross browser extensions. For
example this entity: &viewPageSourceCmd.label;
in Firefox it's from:
<!DOCTYPE overlay SYSTEM "chrome://browser/locale/browser.dtd">
in Seamonkey it's from:
<!DOCTYPE overlay SYSTEM
"chrome://communicator/locale/contentAreaCommands.dtd">

So no problem I think and wrap the two .dtd's as per your example (by
the way why is there an #endif there? what does that do?).

However I find that the underlying engine if it finds a .dtd file
missing, it will silently fail and skip the rest of the declarations
even though there is a valid DTD file further down.

Phil
[ ]Black Holes were created when God divided by zero!
* TagZilla 0.059