[Project_owners] Re: SmartSync Project and Mozdev Terms of Use

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 09:38:38 EDT 2006

Adding questions about licensing to the FAQ would be a good idea.  This
could serve as a short list of the main points that would be easier to
commnicate.

Would someone on the list be able to draft 3 or 4 questions that seem
to be most important about licensing for project owners and then I can
work with the lawyers on the board to get official answers to each?

Thanks,
David