[Project_owners] jslib

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Thu Mar 30 21:25:38 EST 2006

Eric H. Jung wrote:
>> RDF is not in a good state these days in terms of acceptance inside
>> the Mozilla core developers, so thanks, but no, thanks.
>>
>> Axel
>
> Can you elaborate on that? Are there discussions online somewhere
> that I can read more about the controversy?

Not really. But you can tell from the places and history work that they
don't add the nsIRDFDataSource implementation back to it.

I don't think that they ever has been a real discussion about it, at
least I haven't been part of it. It's just that those parts of the
Mozilla products that used RDF tend to drop it. Which may result in the
removal of RDF of the platform, as far as i can tell. Not that I agree
with the stuff that's going on in this respect.

Axel