[Project_owners] Configuring Mail <-> News gateway

Wladimir Palant trev at gtchat.de
Thu Mar 30 21:26:38 EST 2006

I wanted to configure the Mail <-> News gateway for the project
adblockplus. So I went to mailman administration and set nntp_host to
news, linked_newsgroup to public.mozdev.adblockplus, and both
gateway_to_news and gateway_to_mail to Yes. Still, my newsgroup posts
aren't forwarded to the mailing list (but the mailing list posts manage
it to the newsgroup). Did I miss something out that needs configuring?

Thanks,
Wladimir