[Project_owners] xulplanet.com

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:17:00 EST 2006

On 30/03/2006 11:22, Eric H. Jung wrote:

> As most of you are probably aware, xulplanet.com is still not resolving. If anyone has a viable
> alternative (Phillip?), I'd really like to hear about it. I'm at the point where I really wish I
> had donated to xulplanet.com... my development is suffering bigtime.

I don't think it's a money problem since Neil is being paid big bucks to
work on XUL related matters. I think it's just his penchant for putting
his website on dodgy hosting providers.

Anyway: <http://rapidshare.de/files/16769510/XULPlanet.ZIP.html>
(***** Warning 14MB download ******)

Then install Foxdoc to browse zipped html files.
<http://percro.sssup.it/~pit/mozilla/foxdoc/> (Firefox)
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modified.html#foxdoc> (Seamonkey)

Phil
[ ]"What?!? This isn't the Files section?!?"
* TagZilla 0.059