[Project_owners] Sourceforge project spamming newsgroups

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Wed Mar 29 12:21:38 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:02:47 -0800, Jonathan Yaniv wrote:

> We are currently looking for developers to help us build our operating
> system

You do know that spamming newsgroups is the fastest way of alienating
potential contributors to your project?

> Jonathan Yaniv
> -----
> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.

Your .sig is significantly ironic given that you are spamming this
newsgroup/mailing list. Hmm, what happens if I report your message to
the Blue Frog security centre?

Phil
[ ]What do you mean you "formated" the cat?!?
* TagZilla 0.059