[Project_owners] jslib

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:11:40 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:05:41 +0200, Brian King wrote:

> Other extension authors have bundled jsLib inside their packages before.
> I can't think of an example off-hand.

MozImage

> Pete's the best person to advise on the best way to handle this however.

Unfortunately if I also have jslib installed separately I get the
following error in the jsconsole:

Error: [JavaScript Error: "redeclaration of const JS_LIB_LOADED" {file:
"chrome://mozimage/content/jslib.js" line: 32}]
Source File: chrome://mozimage/content/jslib.js
Line: 32

Phil
[ ]Does anybody have a ";" Reminder key?
* TagZilla 0.059