[Project_owners] Calling JS functions in browser windows from dialogs

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sun Mar 26 20:32:09 EST 2006

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:03:30 +0400, Nickolay Ponomarev wrote:
> On 3/26/06, HJ <bugs4hj at netscape.net> wrote:

>> navigatorWindow.functionName()

> This won't work if there are no navigator windows working. I would not
> do this, instead package the functions you need in a separate js and
> include that in your dialogs.

That would mean even more dependencies. Doesn't the javascript
interpreter cache the compiled js? One of the problems with the
JSSubscript loader is that the js is recompiled everytime it's loaded.
Hang on, isn't there a new loadscript API that doesn't have this problem?

Phil
[ ]This tagline is SHAREWARE!  To register, send me $10
* TagZilla 0.059