[Project_owners] topmost window/dialog?

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 13:48:29 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply. In FF 1.5.0.1, <window zlevel="6"> works but the following doesn't when
zlevel isn't specified:

window.openDialog("chrome://passwdmaker/chrome/accountsettings.xul", "",
  "chrome, dialog, modal, alwaysRaised, resizable=yes", params).focus();

...also tried "alwaysRaised=yes".

So assuming I go forward with <window zlevel="6">, what is the normal zlevel? I want to
programmatically change the alwaysRaised (zlevel=6) style on/off depending upon which tabpanel in
a window is selected.

Thanks again,
Eric