[Project_owners] rdf container manipulation problem

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Fri Mar 24 18:27:01 EST 2006

跃倪 wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. I will try to access data source through file
> io. But I think this info should be added to mozilla dev document about
> rdf( http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/ <http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/>
> ). I've read all these docs before I wrote my code, but I fail to find
> this important info (If I miss the info in the docs, it's my mistake).
> Thank you again.

Those documents are sadly more of historic value than real
documentation, at least in parts.

Note that IO is probably not the answer here, I don't think we have a
jar writer in our code.

Why would you want to do that, anyway? It seems like you should store
the modified rdf back to a location in the profile. FlushTo on
nsIRDFRemoteDataSource may be your entry point. I'd suggest that you do
that on first launch, copy your datasource over from chrome to profile,
and then go from there.

Or use a composite datasource, and amend your chrome based one with one
in your profile, it really depends on what you need to do.

Axel