[Project_owners] rdf container manipulation problem

=?GB2312?B?1L7E3w==?= ni2yue4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:48:44 EST 2006

Thank you for your reply. I will try to access data source through file io.
But I think this info should be added to mozilla dev document about rdf(
http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/ ). I've read all these docs before I wrote
my code, but I fail to find this important info (If I miss the info in the
docs, it's my mistake). Thank you again.