[Project_owners] Extension Options window has no Close button on Mac

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon Mar 20 21:05:47 EST 2006

It seems to be ok. Here is a snapshot of the window. I have notice that
a useless button is displayed in the upper right corner in the title of
the window. Usualy, this button is used on a mac to have a simple or
complexe display -> display or hide icon/tools/info/button or whatever
else. The red button in the upper left corner closes the dialog.

Didier