[Project_owners] Extension Options window has no Close button on Mac

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 08:58:17 EST 2006

   In Firefox 1.5, my wmlbrowser extension has an options window
loosely modelled on the main Firefox options window. It works fine in
Windows, but I've heard that it has no Close button on the Mac.
Consequently the window never closes until the whole application is
closed.

   I don't have access to a Mac to try this out. Does anyone have any
ideas how this might happen? Is 'dlgbuttons="apply,cancel,help"'
inappropriate for a Mac?

Source is here:
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/wmlbrowser/src/content/wmlbrowser/prefs/firefox-1-5-prefs.xul?rev=1.7&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Matthew Wilson