[Project_owners] OT: commerical CVS services

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 07:04:00 EST 2006

Many private hosting companies provide CVS and/or SVN facilities. Of course, they're not free but
often damn cheap (asmallorange.com, site5.com, and textdrive.com all come to mind). If you're
looking for free, try one of these free unix shell services:

http://www.ductape.net/~mitja/freeunix.shtml

If you're looking for recommendations from that list, send me a private email.

-Eric