[Project_owners] Javascript (de)serialization question

dabase dabase at c0d3.de
Tue Mar 14 08:45:42 EST 2006

there is one x language solution i have seen: wddx. But i dont know how
the license stuff is ( i found nothing for the js lib), the parsing in
js requires char changes (which will not work out for larger result
sets, as they are computed on a char base ... thats slow) ..... BUT: it
serialized a obkect on the php side and deserialized it on js side and
vice versa ...

Sebastian