[Project_owners] mozdev website bugs

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 11:49:55 EST 2006

Thanks for pointing these bugs out.  The truth is the current volunteer
admins are all busy preparing for the upcoming migration and dealing
with the creation of the non-profit (both of which will hopefully be
done within a few months).

We'd like to fix these and other bugs, but we could get to things
quicker if anyone in the community wanted to help us out.  If you would
like to volunteer to help, please let me know and we can match up your
interests with things that need to get done.

We maintain a list of current known site bugs and everyone is welcome
to look through the bugs and add to or edit the list.

http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&chfieldto=Now&product=mozdev&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time

David