[Project_owners] mozdev website bugs

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Sun Mar 12 16:52:23 EST 2006

Philip Chee wrote:
>> Now I can get back to fighting with prefwindows
>
> Any luck so far?

Not knowing if it's fixed in the upcoming 1.5.02 (when?) version of TB
I'm a bit lost about going back to writing it all by hand. The biggest
reason I've not managed to land 0.16 has been the *&$! prefs, and now
there are these 'issues' and I don't even know if it's going to be
fixed. It appears the bug that was causing the problem is marked
security sensitive, so I don't even know if it touches TB. I downloaded
a nightly only to discover it's marked 3.0a, so is that the same branch
as 1.5.0.2, or even TB2?? Who knows...

And that also brings me to a query, how do I mark an extension as
1.5.0.2+ since I suspect that's no longer a valid minVer value.

I love TB, but this sort of thing drives me to drink!