[Project_owners] mozdev website bugs

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Sun Mar 12 16:28:06 EST 2006

These are just some notes I made while browsing around the mozdev.org
site. Don't take the tone badly, it's just meant to be a quick note
about the bug/error.

This doesn't appear to work
http://www.mozdev.org/lxr/

This is out of date, last update July '05
http://www.mozdev.org/logs/logs.html

These might want a link to developer.mozilla.org
http://www.mozdev.org/docs/index.html
http://www.mozdev.org/community/links.html

These reports obviously don't come out once a month anymore
http://www.mozdev.org/status/

Tidy warning about empty elements
http://www.mozdev.org/  and else/every where

Unenencoded/escaped ampersands
http://www.mozdev.org/projects/active.html   and elsewhere
     Warning: unescaped & which should be written as &amp;

Bizarre rendering of HTML code
http://www.mozdev.org/community/logos.html

Now I can get back to fighting with prefwindows