[Project_owners] how to import eml-files to INBOX/copy enigmail-messages?

Benjamin Stritter listen at 1bs.org
Sun Mar 12 17:16:24 EST 2006

Hello.

I'm building an extension for mozilla mail that uses mixminion for
sending and receiving anonymous messages.

For decoding of received messages I need to create a new message in a
mail folder with a given message source .

How can I do this?

I used enigmailSvc.createMessageURI to create a new message, (the URI of
the message is "enigmail:message?id=msgXXXXX").

How can I copy this message to INBOX? "messenger.copyMessage" looks good
for that, but I don't know how to use it.

Another idea was to save the message source in a eml-file and import
this file to INBOX, but I don't know how to do that.

Maybe there is another solution for my problem. Does anyone have any
ideas that could help?

Thanks,

Benjamin