[Project_owners] gmailtalk: Convert Co-op and smile statements to CSV

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:47:50 EST 2006

On the active projects page on mozdev.org I see this:

11 gmailtalk 	Convert Co-op and smile statements to CSV Mar 10th 2006
12 cfs2csv 	Convert Co-op and smile statements to CSV Mar 10th 2006

I see a disconnect between the name of the project (gmailtalk) and the
description.

Phil
[ ]DOS means never having to live hand-to-mouse.
* TagZilla 0.059