[Project_owners] Dialog loosing modality

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:09:07 EST 2006

If the window underneath is getting focus, the implication is that the
alert is modal to the main window, rather than your dialog.

This should be easy to test (click on the dialog...).

Don't know why this would be, but you might try:

window.alert v.s. alert

the prompt service: http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xulqa/q_msgbox.html

Adam