[Project_owners] prefwindow/prefpane randomness

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Thu Mar 9 12:19:15 EST 2006

There is a bug with the prefwindow stuff which seems to create some
randomness over which pane is shown against which tab. The bug alludes
to some workaround but I've been unable to find it.

This is for an extension options dialog so I don't think I have control
over the way the [pref]window is launched, which was discussed a while back.

Is there a workaround and if so what? I'm seeing this happen if I insert
a <script /> element before the first prefpane.

Cheers