[Project_owners] How to add custom e-mail headers to Thunderbird e-mail messages?

Håvar Henriksen havar at henriksen.nu
Mon Mar 6 01:25:08 EST 2006

Hello.
How do I add custom e-mail message headers to Thunderbird e-mail
messages? I wish to make an extension that should add an header to the
outgoing mail after asking the user a question.
I know I could set the "mail.identity.idxx.header.headername" user
preference and add the headername to "mail.identity.idxx.headers", but I
wonder if it is other ways of doing this, just before the e-mail is sent
away?

-HåvarH-

--
Håvar I. Henriksen
Community Manager Mozilla Norway || "To err is human, to forgive is