[Project_owners] Mozilla.org comments

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Mar 2 08:36:53 EST 2006

They have also another that bother me : they consider 0.9.x newer
version than 0.10.x
My extension is now at version 0.10.1 on mozdev, but it seems that I
have much more users from UMO than mozdev, and all these users can't
see the latest version.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&category=Languages&numpg=10&id=561