[Project_owners] Adding items to site navigation sidebar?

Tim Williams tw302 at zepler.org
Wed Jun 21 21:33:29 EDT 2006

You can remove the auto-generated left-hand column from your pages by
setting the $local_conf_nav_off to ON in your local.conf file in your
www directory:

$local_conf_nav_off = ON;

You should then be able to add your own HTML to get your TOC to appear
there, although I'm not sure of the exact details of this step.