[Project_owners] Centering images in trees

David Murray lid2000 at ozforces.com.au
Sun Jun 18 14:24:00 EDT 2006

Ahh thanks. The cycler almost does what I want, except you can't select
a row by clicking on it. As for background images, I'm not sure how to
go about that. The images are pulled out of an array, so no image is
used twice. If I use getCellProperties to style them, I can only apply a
CSS rule that has already been defined, can't I? Would this mean I'd
have to create several hundred separate styles when the tree is drawn,
then use the getAtom thing to apply a different one to each cell? Or is
there a way to just set the styles easily inline that I'm overlooking?

David.