[Project_owners] Centering images in trees

David Murray lid2000 at ozforces.com.au
Sun Jun 18 02:54:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've got a tree made with a custom view, and it uses the .getImageSrc()
bit to set images for certain cells. Everything works fine, but I can't
get the images to align to the centre of the cell at all - they always
come in left-aligned.

I've tried setting treechildren::-moz-tree-cell(picscol) {
text-align:center; } but get nothing. I've tried using -moz-box-pack and
-moz-box-align and they seem to do nothing too. Tried setting it on
-moz-tree-cell-text and -moz-tree-image, and none of them make any
difference either.

So... anything I'm missing?

David.