[Project_owners] Extension documentation

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 10:52:39 EDT 2006

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Dev_:_Extensions_:_Cross-Version_Compatibility_Techniques>

> One tip, use lxr on the aviary tree to find usage of the stuff you use,
> and see how they work on the 1.5 tree. But yes, that involves reading
> the source, like Nickolay hinted at.

Yes indeed. I now know more than I ever ever ever want to on how the
suite and firefox sidebars work (or don't work) after RTFC in order to
get xSidebar to work.

Phil
[ ]Tagline Lotto: ²²²²²²²²²²<- Scratch here for prize.
* TagZilla 0.059