[Project_owners] Colorzilla 0.8.3.1 and SeaMonkey

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:51:14 EDT 2006

Colorzilla 0.8.3.1 installs fine out of the box in SeaMonkey but the
primary functionality (the eyedrop picker) isn't working. It's failing
at the line that contains "createInstance()":

	try {
		const cid = "@iosart.com/Utils/ColorZilla;1";
		gCZComponent = Components.classes[cid].createInstance();
		gCZComponent =
gCZComponent.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.mozIColorZilla);

Colorzilla works fine in Firefox.

The XPCOMviewer shows the colorzilla CI and CC in the list of recognized
components. How do I debug this? (I'm not the author, just trying to get
this to work in SeaMonkey).

Phil
[ ]BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal Port Not Responding.
* TagZilla 0.059