[Project_owners] can't create temporary directory /mozdev/cvstmp/cvs-serv96195 No space left on device

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:04:04 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:07:32 -0700 (PDT), David Boswell wrote:

>  Are you still having trouble with CVS?

Nope. Working fine here thanks.

When I was administrating a bunch of Solaris boxen, I'd write some
scripts that would email me every morning with the health status of the
servers (including df -dk and some Oracle statistics). Perhaps you could
do the same?

[ ]I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.....
* TagZilla 0.059