[Project_owners] Re: Adding a statusbar to a dialog via XBL

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 04:35:07 EDT 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:35:00 +0100, Neil wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:

>> Can I put an "observes" in my binding and point it to a non-anonymous broadcaster?
> I think the easiest way to find out would be for you to try it ;-)

Answer: yes, it works!

<http://static.flickr.com/58/196369917_58bf87f1c7_o.png>

The finddialog in SeaMonkey now has a status bar instead of an annoying
alert message whenever the text you are searching for isn't found.
Anybody interested in a findbar instead of a finddialog in SeaMonkey?

Phil

[ ]If it's stupid, but it works, then it's not stupid.
* TagZilla 0.059