[Project_owners] nsIAlertsSevice.showAlertNotification()

Dan Lee daniel.eric.lee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:49:43 EDT 2006

Hi Eric

We had this very same frustration with ReminderFox. The only way that we
found around it was to dig up the mozilla code that generated the alert and
modify it to allow multiple lines. If you are interested, download the
reminderfox jar and checkout reminderAlert.js.

http://reminderfox.mozdev.org/

Dan