[Project_owners] Re: [Inforss] Showing full headline in the tooltip

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Fri Jul 21 03:21:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is a good suggestion. I will do it.

Didier

Ury Marshak <urym at two-bytes.com> wrote: Hello,

This a great extension! I have a small question: Is it possible to make
it show *both*
the full headline and the beginning of the article in the tooltip? It
seems necessary,
because I use constrained headlines and often see something like this:

Headline: "British scientists have discovered that..." - here it gets
cut off

and the tooltip: "It is considered to be the discovery of the century in
this field!"

This is just not enough information to decide if I'm interested in the
article,
because the most important part of the headline is cut off and the
tooltip does
not repeat it, but goes on.

Thank you.