[Project_owners] nsIDownloadManager and SeaMonkey

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Jul 17 22:04:56 EDT 2006

Hi there,

As an exercise in futility, I'm trying and failing to port Download
Statusbar to SeaMonkey:
<http://downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/>

This extension uses two properties of the nsIDownloadManager:
datasource and listener.

<http://www.xulplanet.com/references/xpcomref/ifaces/nsIDownloadManager.html>

Unfortunately SeaMonkey's version of nsIDownloadManager does not
implement these two properties. I can work around the first, but I have
no idea where I can hook up a progress listener to using stuff available
in SeaMonkey.

Phil
[ ]Man who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet, many moons!
* TagZilla 0.059