[Project_owners] Branching: any special considerations?

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:12:45 EDT 2006

I raised a question on my blog about creating a branch or two of XUL
Widgets, so that I could work on parallel code.  I'm wondering if
there are any special considerations I should have for such branch
work with this MozDev project.  Certainly at the very least I'd have
to alter the packaging scripts on the branch, to generate a different
set of xpi's & tarballs by name, and tweak update.rdf to point to
them.

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001