[Project_owners] Could mozdev set up an experimental svn?

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Wed Jul 5 15:03:15 EDT 2006

Nathaniel Jayme wrote:
> i have used svn for a while.. i have no complain
> except that the codes are stored in a different
> format.
>
> There are, however, promising alternatives like
> Bazaar or Darcs...

It might be worth noting that Mozilla does not intend to migrate to svn,
as far as I pick up the noise. If we'd drop CVS, it would be for
something that offers more than svn, it seems.
Not that the mozilla cvs repository is anywhere close to being
migratable, so that question is pretty theoretic.

Axel