[Project_owners] Could mozdev set up an experimental svn?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 19:16:58 EDT 2006

> Note, I'd really favour you to offer svn as an option, not as an
> replacement to svn.

AFAICT, if we do switch to svn then it will be an conversion that
happens for all projects.  I don't think there's a way to selectively
convert the repositories for individual projects and have a mix of
svn/cvs.

I wonder if it would be worth exploring setting up an optional svn
server on a separate machine and giving people who want access to that?
 The web sites for those projects would still be in the cvs repository,
but the code could be in the svn repository.

David