[Project_owners] <tree/> with checkbox not selectable?

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 23:12:26 EDT 2006

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the suggestion. I placed a dump() statement in method
setCellValue(), and it never seems to be called. Any other ideas? What
about catching the onclick event in the <tree/>, mapping the click
event coordinates to a cell, and selecting the corresponding row? Do
you think that would work?

thanks,
eric