[Project_owners] How to focus <dialog/> ?

Matthew Waymost waymost at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:38:50 EST 2006

Yeah, it is somewhat sucky. Unfortunately, modal dialogs are no fun to have
around, and all they really do is cause problems. (That was at least a part
of the reason why error messages now come up as XUL in the browser as
opposed to modal dialogs.) I'm not sure there is a better solution, though.
The one other place I could suggest asking is on irc.m.o on #extdev.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Matt