[Project_owners] How do I add a bugzilla search field to one of my pages?

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sun Jan 22 22:53:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to add a *simply* bugzilla search field to one of my pages,
but I don't know *if* that is possible and I also don't know *how* to do
it, so I need a little help from one of you.

All I want is a simple text field with a button (one a form) to start
the search. The query should check the comments and bug titles...that's all.

Do you have a bugzilla search field on one of your pages, or do you know
how to add one?  That would be great,

thanks,
/HJ