[Project_owners] How to overlay plugin's context menu?

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 16:39:21 EST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know how (or if it's even possible with an extension) to
overlay the Flash plugin's context-menu? I want to add an item to the
context-menu which executes my extension's JS function when selected.
I've done this easily enough in Mozilla/Firefox by overlaying
"contentAreaContextMenu" with my own menu, but now I want it to display
even if a Flash movie is displayed.

Eventually, I'd like to do this for Java applets and any plugin (not
just Flash)...

Thanks for any tips,
Eric Jung