[Project_owners] Adding icons to menuitems inside a menulist

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 19 15:43:07 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to add icons to menuitems that are in a drop-down menulist.
I've tried all sorts of stuff, but can't seem to get it to work. I am
able to get icons to appear for the currently selected item, but not for
all the ones in the list (see screenshot).

I'm able to do this by setting a list-style-image style attribute for
all of the menuitems, and then using the oncommand for the menulist to
copy the style attribute to the menulist itself, which gives icons for
the menulist. But I cannot figure out how to get icons for the menuitems
to appear (I have tried setting the style to menuitem-iconic and
everything, but get nothing). Has anyone been able to achieve what I'm
trying to do? If so, can you please tell me how?

David.