[Project_owners] Re: How would you fund a new project?

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 09:35:46 EST 2006

No, remember the media attention garnered by Dean Kamen's Segway before
it was released? It was termed "IT" and, if you read Wired, New York
Times, Wall St. Journal, and hundreds of other media sources, you'd
believe it was going to revolutionize the world. All that and yet no
one knew anything about it...